Developer : Paris La Défense
Investor and marketer: Urban Renaissance
Architect : Enia architectes
Design office : Arcadis
Work company : Brézillon
Surface : 4500 m² dedicated to restaurants / 800 m² of terraces (3 terraces)
Location : Axe de La Défense / Esplanade (La Défense)
Table Square is a real estate project consisting of the creation of a place dedicated to gastronomy and catering, including a top-of-the-range gourmet restaurant, a bistronomy and quality take-away lunch offer as well as a lounge area. This project aims to develop an elegant and contemporary Parisian address, reflecting the variety of French gastronomic know-how.
On more than 4,500 sq.m. of floor space and 800 sq.m. of terraces, 3 new buildings will be entirely dedicated to gastronomy. A gourmet restaurant will offer a 360° panorama of the Esplanade and the Grande Arche, and all 7 restaurants will provide high-quality on-the-go or take-away dining.
Table Square is a delivery of the major project to enhance the underfloor spaces of the business district. It responds to Paris La Défense's desire to make the district a real place for living and leisure, beyond office hours. Great names in French cuisine will serve their products there. The site as such will also be enhanced by an original architecture, both on and under the slab, which will redefine the pedestrian area and highlight the perspective of the district's historical axis.
High quality offerings and renowned chefs
- Eclipse - The Table Bar created by Georges Abi Aad. The kitchen is run by Chef Cyril Boulet, in partnership with the starred Chef Akrame.
- Daily Pic by Anne Sophie Pic: the three-starred Chef proposes to make you discover refreshing and creative recipes, delicately preserved in verrines.
- Mersea by Olivier Bellin: Street Food fresh and fast around fish, including the inevitable Fish & Chips lacey instead of yellow.
- Grilled: Hugo Desnoyer selects exceptional meat to propose "Parisian Luxury Kebab". The artisanal recipes are then signed by starred chefs Inaki Aizpitarte and Frédéric Peneau.
- It trattoria: The pleasure of simple cooking, made with fresh and authentic products imported directly from Italian producers, but also the pleasure of sharing and conviviality, in a place inspired by Italo - New York.
- Koedo: Authentic Japanese cuisine, home-cooked from fresh products. Menu renewed every day.
- The 3 Brasseurs
Click to enlarge