Developer : Paris La Défense
Town planner: Güller-Güller
Surface : 65 hectares
- 288,000 sq.m of housing
- 210,500 sq.m of office space (including SMEs, start-ups, coworking spaces, etc.), 74,000 sq.m will be occupied by VINCI's future head office.
- 79,000 sq.m dedicated to public/private activities, shops and facilities:
- Activities: 23,500 sq.m
- Shops: 12 500 sq.m.
- Hotel and tourist accommodation: 13,000 sq.m.
- Public facilities and facilities of collective interest: 30,000 sq.m * Public facilities and facilities of collective interest: 30,000 sq.m 3 new school groups A metropolitan transport hub: extension of the RER E to the West - Eole (end of 2022) - line 15 of the Grand Paris Express (2030) Location: Nanterre, Parc Nord district Provisional delivery of the various buildings and public spaces: 2021 - 2030
Les Groues, the neighborhood of all proximities
From 2022, the Groues district in Nanterre, partly made up of former wasteland, will give way to a lively district, fully integrated into the city and connected to La Défense and the higher education structures in the area. Well served by the RER E and, later, by the future line 15 of the Grand Paris Express, this living space will be the expression of all the proximity in the west of the Paris region.
A complementary district to La Défense, with exceptional service
A new address is about to emerge in the immediate vicinity of the Grande Arche de La Défense. The urban redevelopment of Les Groues, an atypical 65-hectare sector that has long been landlocked, aims to create a balanced district combining housing, offices, activities, shops and public and private facilities. It will be served from 2022 by the RER E and, by 2030, by line 15 of the Grand Paris Express.
10,500 inhabitants will enjoy pleasant housing in a well-kept setting where nature will have its rightful place. The 12,000 future employees will have the opportunity to work in an innovative and abundant environment, with direct links to the Paris La Défense business district, where they will be able to develop their business activities. And this is the site that the VINCI Group has chosen for its headquarters. From 2021, nearly 4,000 of the Group's employees will move to the archipelago.
A new address with a unique location A new address with a unique location
Close to the Grande Arche, accessible from the redeveloped Boulevard de La Défense, and a new metropolitan-scale public transport hub, the redevelopment of the Groues district, led by Paris La Défense, will be a new hub for the western Paris Region. This district will also resonate with the business district of Paris La Défense and contribute to its attractiveness.
Travel time tomorrow :
- Gare des Groues - Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport with the Grand Paris Express: 36 min (lines 15 & 17 - horizon 2030)
Today : 58 min
- Gare des Groues - Orly Airport with the Grand Paris Express: 34 min (lines 15 & 14 - horizon 2030)
Today: 1:06 a.m.
- Gare des Groues - Gare du Nord (Magenta) with the extension of RER E to the West: 12 min (RER line E - 2022)
Today : 25 min
Location map :