Developer : Paris La Défense
Developers : Eiffage Immobilier
Architect : Jean-Paul Viguier & Associés
Surface : 20,941 sq.m. - 196 parking spaces
Location: Nanterre, University district - Cœur de Quartier
In Paris La Défense, in the University district and in the natural extension of Europe's leading business district, CityLife is an office building with 21,150 sq.m. of work and service space, designed by Jean-Paul Viguier.
Benefiting from the dynamics of an established tertiary sector hub, served by the RER A suburban train line in an environment combining shops, residential developments, hotels and leisure facilities, the building offers perfect accessibility by individual and public transport.
CityLife offers bright and flexible offices with numerous services, preserves the human dimension and provides technical reliability and ecological values. It embodies a new perception of the workplace. CityLife is based on a dynamic architecture that breaks away from traditional configurations and uses, allowing the space to adapt to individual requirements. A configuration of office trays focused on comfort and well-being offers a privileged working environment.
A service-oriented experience
CityLife stands out in particular for its double-height ground floor (over 4 metres) which groups together all the services, including the City hub, a welcome zone allowing users and their guests to access all the services within the building:
- City Center: alternative workspaces, modular rooms to accommodate meetings ranging from 4 to 100 participants,
- City Shop and Groom: a French-style convenience store, a Click&Collect, a concierge, a digital room service,
- City Wellness: a Fitness/wellness centre, a Beauty Room (beauty, hairdressing, manicure, massages...), health services (physiotherapy, osteopathy...),
- City Break: a space for 740 meals, a modular catering area that can accommodate informal working sessions, catering offers benefiting from the Restaurant Vert© label,
- City Garden: a vast central and accessible patio on the first floor, a green space with accessible terraces, a green wall in front,
- City Prime: a top-of-the-range catering offer in a more confidential setting,
- City Share: a waiting area dedicated to visitors, an informal workplace,
- City Lobby: a functional and pleasant reception area.
- Offices: 8 floors - ground floor to ground floor + 7 offering a total of 14 independent lots
- HQE Excellent and BREEAM Excellent certification, BBC Label -64%.
Click to enlarge