Developer : Paris La Défense
Investor: Axa REIM
Architect: B. Architecture
Delegated Project Owner: Orféo Développement
Height: 36 m
Office space at term: 57,100 sq.m.
Location: Esplanade sud, Villon district (Puteaux)
The Île-de-France building, owned by SCI PB10 and now called Altiplano, was built in the early 1980s and had not undergone any major renovation.
Since 2017, the various tenants have successively vacated the building, with the last occupied premises being vacated in April 2019. Taking advantage of the fact that the building was empty of all tenants, the owner launched a cleaning and asbestos removal operation on all the interior spaces with a view to its subsequent renovation.
A new-generation office building
The purpose of this real estate requalification project is to increase the value of the assets through :
- the revaluation of real estate surfaces currently under-exploited (warehouses...),
- an increase in surface area while remaining "Code du Travail" not subject to the provisions relating to High-rise buildings (IGH),
- improved access to daylight,
- the creation of an offer of very large divisible trays,
- the development of a range of services dedicated to the users of the building and open to all (shops),
- bringing the assets back up to La Défense betting standards (architectural and environmental quality, etc.).
The project will be able to benefit from ambitious environmental certification standards: Breeam Excellent, Effinergie, Wired Score and BBC Effinergie.
- An elevation of 2 floors
- With this restructuring, there will be 8 floors.
- Height: 36 m
- Office space at term: 57,100 sq.m.
- Nearly 4,300 employees expected
- Top floor with mezzanine, skybars and terraces accessible to users
- Drugstore/stores: 1000 sq.m.
- Brewery + Terraces: 350 sq.m. approx.
- Co-working: 1000 sq.m. approximately.