Giving and commitment
The nice program of the Parvis Solidaire!
The Parvis Solidaire, launched by the Sainte-Geneviève Foundation and supported by Paris La Défense, aims to promote local projects of general interest in the neighbourhood and its surroundings. To select these fine actions, a competition was launched and the jury, made up of representatives of companies and foundations, had the difficult task of choosing only nine! The 4 criteria to be fulfilled :
- innovation, originality of the project,
- the sustainability of the project and the clarity of its objectives,
- the impact on the company and its future prospects,
- the quality of the presentation.
Here are the lucky ones !
- Maison de l'Amitié de La Défense whose mission is to welcome the vulnerable people of Paris La Défense in order to recreate social links, to accompany them and to concretize the solidarity between all,
- Visitatio which aims to accompany people in a situation of serious illness or end of life and their entourage,
- Bagageries solidaires 92 which provides people in precarious situations with a space dedicated to the deposit of their personal belongings,
- Les Tréteaux blancs which entertain children in long-term hospitalization for free,
- WKF - Wake up Café whose mission is to propose a path for the full reintegration of prisoners and ex-prisoners,
- Parent Network which works on the development of Parent Networks in the communes,
- The Missing Link whose mission is to fight against food waste and food insecurity by collecting and redistributing food surpluses,
- The Entourage network which enables the social inclusion of homeless people by recreating caring citizen entourages around them,
- The way of Peter whose aim is to create shared houses and develop places of exchange and respite.
If you too wish to support these projects, visit here. A tax receipt will be sent to each donor who donates more than 10 €.