Rose de Cherbourg - Puteaux
Jun 22, 2020 - Mar 31, 2021
Within the framework of the development of the Rose de Cherbourg sector, several projects are underway. We would like to inform you as best we can about the nature of the planned interventions and the nuisances that may be caused.
**We would like to inform you of the nature of the artwork planned and the nuisances that may be caused.
Demolition of the exit ramp from the Ambroise Paré circular boulevard
Aim : Enlarge the park and pedestrianize the interchange.
Duration of works: Demolition from October to December 2020 (including a week's closure of part of rue Louis Pouey)
And after the demolition work, after the demolition of the exit ramp from the Ambroise Paré circular boulevard, the green spaces in front of the La Défense residence and the Turpin square will be reunited to extend the Boieldieu park.
After the works: New simplified traffic flows for vehicles are planned: exit from the Boulevard Circulaire towards La Défense via the Valettes crossroads or the Rueil slip road, redeveloped (see map below).
New itineraries possible
The closure of the Ambroise Paré slip road will be compensated for by connecting the Rueil slip road to the Avenue du Général de Gaulle and by creating a left turn on the circular boulevard at the level of the Avenue Jean-Moulin.
The work schedule is as follows:
- Closure and planned start of demolition of the exit ramp from the Ambroise Paré ring road: October 12, 2020.
- Duration: from October to December 2020. The work will take place during the day from 7:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
- Nuisances to be expected for one week during the 4th quarter (we will come back to you for more details) :
- Temporary closure of part of rue Louis Pouey (between avenue du Général de Gaulle and the Boieldieu private car park). Vehicle access to the car parks, the Boieldieu residence and the Défense 2000 residence will be possible from avenue Jean-Moulin.
- The artwork will do its utmost to limit the spread of dust as much as possible (regular watering) and to limit noise (the bridge will be "chewed" with large pliers, which limits noise unlike a jackhammer). In addition, most of the demolition work will consist of excavating the embankment of the ramp with an excavator.
- For safety reasons, a diversion is planned on site.
At the same time, the removal of the large lighting masts in the area, initially planned for this summer, will take place this autumn. As a reminder, the three masts have been inactive for several years:
- Mast 1 will be removed on Saturday 10th October from 9am to 7pm.
- Mast 3 will be removed on Saturday 17th and Sunday 18th October from 9am to 7pm. No impact from the point of view of traffic.
- Mast 2 will be removed on Saturday 28th November from 9am to 7pm.
On the Avenue du Général de Gaulle, the direction Rueil/la Défense will be diverted to the other side of the central square in the direction Puteaux/Rueil. The half moon road will be closed between Avenue du Général de Gaulle and the Boieldieu private car park. Vehicle access to the car parks, the Boieldieu residence and the Défense 2000 residence will be possible from avenue Jean-Moulin.
Development of part of the interchange
- Carry out an exceptional maintenance operation to change the supports of the viaduct.
- Transforming the motorway interchange into a pedestrian and cycle path
Create new surfacing, change guardrails, lighting and green spaces on the same viaduct
Preparatory work for the construction of a shop
Objective: Construction of a new shop along the Avenue du Général de Gaulle, in place of the current basketball court. The basketball court will be relocated as part of the project prior to the start of the preparatory work for the shop in order to maintain a working court on the site at all times.
Nuisance: Removal of trees around the basketball court to carry out the preparatory work for the construction of the shop. Some of these trees are also in a phytosanitary state that requires them to be felled. Other trees will be replanted as part of the overall project. The revegetation of the area is a key element of the Rose de Cherbourg project.
Work schedule for night work and 2 weekends during the next quarter from September to December 2020
September: Monday 21 and Tuesday 22 September: noisy work from 10 pm to 6 am; Friday 25 Sept. 10 pm to Monday 28 Sept. 6 am: noisy work from 8 am to 9 pm and quiet work from 9 pm to 8 am.
October: weekend work (daytime work only from 8am to 9pm): Saturday 17, Sunday 18 and Monday 19, Tuesday 20, Wednesday 21 October.
Why night and weekend work? Night and weekend work is carried out when companies cannot do otherwise. The site is marked by the presence of RATP (T2) and SNCF (Transilien) tracks. The existing guardrails above these tracks date from the 1960s. It is necessary to change them. For safety reasons, these works can only be carried out when rail traffic is interrupted, during nights or weekends of interruption granted by the SNCF and the RATP. The companies will intervene to restore these structures and carry out the new developments planned as part of the Rose de Cherbourg project. Paris La Défense has made every effort to try to limit these exceptional intervention times as much as possible.
WORKS ON THE CENTRAL SQUARE
- Intervention: from July to November 2020
- Objective: installation of the necessary equipment and networks and the creation of a new pavement on part of the square.
- Stages of the site: demolition of the temporary coverings, then installation of the equipment.
WORK ON THE SQUARE TURPIN
Intervention: from September 2020 to March 2021
Objective: to link the green areas on the site together, to make the Turpin square accessible to people with reduced mobility and to create games for children.
Stages of the worksite: Removal of approximately 7 trees identified as being in a poor phytosanitary state or incompatible with making the square accessible to people with reduced mobility.
Other trees will be replanted as part of the overall project. The revegetation of the area is a key element of the Rose de Cherbourg project.
Intervention: From June to the end of October 2020
Objectives: Create a new access to La Défense (turn left) from the circular boulevard via avenue Jean-Moulin.
Stages of the worksite: Removal of around ten trees in July, demolition and creation of new pavements (other trees will be replanted as part of the overall Rose de Cherbourg project. In the overall project more trees will be replanted + 76 trees).
For any questions about the project : email@example.com