Deconfinement: list of Food Trucks and open shops
With the beginning of the deconfinement, some catering and service businesses are resuming their activity in Paris La Défense :
As of May 11th
- Apogé (wine cellar), Esplanade du Général de Gaulle: Monday to Friday from 4pm to 7pm and delivery service
- Beirut Daily Market grocery store, Esplanade metro exit: Monday to Friday from 10am to 9pm
- Bio Burger, Oxygen - Eplanade metro exit: Monday to Sunday from 11:30 am to 9:30 pm
- CNIT, Parvis de La Défense : from 8am to 8.30pm (find the list of open signs on the Westfield Les 4 Temps site)
- Cojean (catering), Place de La Défense: take-away sales via the Cojean "click and collect" application and delivery service
- Franck Provost, Michelet shopping mall: Monday to Friday from 9am to 7pm Karly (bakery), Corolles district: from 7am to 4pm / Karly, Boieldieu district: from 7am to 5pm
- La Famille (catering), Place de La Défense, Valmy district and Bellini district: takeaway sales via the La Famille "click and collect" application and delivery service
- The New World (catering), Iris district: pizza takeaway sale from 11am to 3pm
- Le Petit NM (catering), shopping mall in the Michelet district: Monday to Friday from 7am to 4pm.
- Mongoo (salad bar), Faubourg de l'Arche district : Monday to Friday from 11am to 2.30pm
- Pegast (catering), shopping mall district Michelet: Monday to Friday from 11am to 3pm
- Pomme de Pain, Michelet district: Monday to Friday from 8am to 3pm.
- Westfield Les 4 Temps, La Défense square: several convenience stores are open
Auchan: 9h-21h30; Tobacco: 10h-14h; Pharmacy: 10h-19h; Paul: 9h-16h; Grand Optical: 10h-19h; Alain Afflelou: 10h-19h; Général d'Optique: 10h-19h; Jeff De Bruges: 10h-16h; KFC (delivery): 11h-21h30.
- XL Vision (optician), Esplanade du Général de Gaulle: Monday to Friday from 10am to 7pm.
Starting May 12
Food Trucks are gradually making a comeback. Discover the schedule and locations of this first week of deconfinement.
Starting May 14th
Reopening of the Espace Info Paris La Défense, Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm.
Shops that continue to be open post-confinement
- Pharmacy, Monday to Friday from 9am to 7pm, and Saturday from 9am to 12pm.
- The Knit's tobacco and pizza takeaway sale Monday to Friday from 9:30 to 15:00
- Superette 8 to 8 from Monday to Saturday from 8am to 8pm.
- Pharmacy, Monday to Friday from 10 am to 17:30;
- Franprix, Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm; tobacco is closed.
- Tobacco Press open only in the morning.
- Pharmacy, Monday to Friday from 9am to 6.30pm, and Saturday from 9am to 12pm.
The CitizenM, in the Jardins de l'Arche in Nanterre, is open.
This list will be updated every week.