Free exhibition Transport Commun until 29 June at Société Générale
- From June 18, 2021 to June 29, 2021
There are still a few days left to visit the "Common Transport" exhibition free of charge and discover part of the Société Générale's collection of works, so take advantage of it! It's easy to do, we'll explain it all to you.
The Transport Commun exhibition
Transport Commun offers you a selection of works from the Société Générale Art Collection and artists invited by independent curator Marie-Ann Yemsi.
On a global scale, at a time when tensions seem to run high and the future is uncertain, art is the ideal meeting place: the exhibition is built around resonances and affinities between works from the Collection and the work of guest artists from the young generation. It is a place to explore the increased fragility of relationships with others, with oneself and with the environment, where a new ecology of the living can take shape, bringing hope and harmony. The human figure is shown grappling with a fragmented world, between its tendencies to withdraw and its aspirations for freedom, and the body is imposed as a point of convergence, as an interface between oneself, the other, and the world. Thus, the artists take on numerous contemporary issues such as migration and deterritorialization processes, exclusion and racial, sexual or gender discrimination, or the decolonization of knowledge and collective imaginations.
For more information on the exhibition and the artists.
Latest dates available, on site or online
Guided tours on site, in reduced gauge, take place every Monday and Tuesday at 10:30 am or 12:15 pm:
- Monday 21 June at 12.15 pm
- Tuesday 22nd June at 10.30am
- Tuesday 22 June at 12.15pm
- Monday 28 June at 10.30am
- Monday 28 June at 12.15pm
- Tuesday 29th June at 10.30am
- Tuesday 29th June at 12.15pm. If you wish to come in a group (capacity will be limited to 8 people), you can propose another day or another time.
Online guided tours are still possible every Thursday and Friday at 12:15.
COVID-19 information for visits
In case of fever or other symptoms related to Covid-19, please postpone your visit. In order to guarantee your safety, the Société Générale Collection is adapting its conditions for visits:
- Individual and nominative online booking is required
- You must wear a mask
- The number of visitors is limited to 10 people at a time.
- The duration of the visit may not exceed 1 hour.