Long live spring: open days Vive les Groues
- From March 27, 2021 to March 28, 2021
**It's finally Spring! Vive les Groues, ComEnjoy, Carton Plein, les Happyculteurs, l'École du compost and Amap des Enfants are joining forces to invite you to Vive les Groues, on March 27 and 28, for free open days for the general public.
This event, organised by Carton Plein, ComEnjoy, les Happyculteurs, l'École du compost, Amap des Enfants and Vives les Groues aims to celebrate the end of hibernation and the coming of spring, the flowering, the budding, the birds singing, the sun rising early...
On the programme for these two days
- Sound travel sessions: 3 sessions of 30 minutes on Saturday at 2.30 pm, 3.45 pm and 5 pm, and 4 sessions of 30 minutes on Sunday at 11.30 am, 2.30 pm, 3.45 pm and 5 pm;
- Gardening workshops in the greenhouse - Saturday and Sunday from 2.30 to 4.30 pm
- A presentation of the association Carton Plein 75, focused on social and professional inclusion through the collection and reuse of moving boxes by bicycle;
- Workshops on building beehives;
- A presentation of the École du compost.
You can also enjoy the petanque court, the basketball hoop, the ping-pong table, the slide, the swing, the outdoor kitchen with its barbecue and bread oven, and finally an open library!
Saturday 27 and Sunday 28 March from 10am to 5pm
Vive les Groues
290 rue de la Garenne
Vive Les Groues, what is it?
Vive les Groues is a 5-year occupation project on a 9,000 m² plot of land in the Groues district of Nanterre. Its aim is to participate in the transformation that the district will undergo in the coming years, in particular through the cultivation of an urban horticultural nursery. The trees that will be produced locally will in fact green the future public spaces. The place is also an experimentation ground open to the public to allow them to get involved in the urban transformation.