The Health and Work Village
- On September 24, 2020
To your calendars! On September 24th, ACMS and CIAMT, two Ile-de-France inter-company occupational health services, are joining forces to organise the Health and Work Village on the La Défense forecourt.
On the programme: meetings, games and activities!
The Health and Work Village will be based around 6 major thematic workshops that will allow visitors to discover and become familiar with:
- the Occupational Health Services Social Service with the "Giant Goose Game",
- the objective of Job Retention, thanks to the "Game of the wheel" associated with tailor-made questions and answers,
- Road Risk in the professional context, through a full-scale driving simulator,
- Ergonomics in the workplace and Prevention of risks related to physical activity at work, with "professional tips" and new tests,
- Actions in the workplace, with a presentation of the metrology tools used in risk prevention, such as those used to measure noise,
- Psycho-social Risks, by means of advice and quizzes.
In the large central tent of the Village, visitors will also participate :
- an Escape game on the theme of health at work,
- in the BeOTop® "Wellness Bubble", to sensory and relaxation experiences Innovative.
Rendez-vous between the CNIT and the "Westfield - Les Quatre Temps" shopping centre, from 9am to 6pm for a public event, free and open to all!