A Pro Bono Factory against inequalities in the Île-de-France region
- On November 17, 2020
- On November 19, 2020
On 17th and 19th November, the Pro Bono Lab association, with the support of Paris La Défense, invites 150 volunteers to share their skills in the service of 15 associations. This year, the reduction of inequalities in Île-de-France will be at the heart of the exchanges organised in digital format to respond to the context of the health crisis.
The Pro Bono Lab
Since 2015, the Pro Bono Lab association, at the initiative of this annual event, has been committed to meeting major societal challenges by promoting "skills sharing" between professionals from companies and associations in the Paris Region. >> Find out more about the association
The Pro Bono Factory 2020
In partnership with the Association pour l'emploi des cadres (APEC), this special edition is open to external volunteers, such as jobseekers, to expand the Pro Bono commitment.
The sessions will be spread over two days, on 17 and 19 November, by videoconference via Discord. Each association will benefit from two Pro Bono half-days, during which the 150 volunteers, divided into teams of 10, will be asked to raise and respond to an association's problems so that it can best identify solutions. Together, their mission is to build a "deliverable" for the association at the end of these two half-days: a file detailing the recommendations and the dedicated action plan.
Winners of the Pro Bono Factory 2020
The 15 Ile-de-France associations were selected on the basis of their commitment and actions. Here are the winners:
- Arpejeh: Equal opportunities for young people with disabilities.
- Atelier des Trois Tambours: Opening up to the world through the practice of music.
- Carton Plein: Promoting social and professional inclusion through urban walks.
- Clown'up: Combating the social isolation of the elderly and people with disabilities.
- Kabubu: Integrating refugees through the unifying values of sport.
- La Source: Art at the service of society.
- Viacti: Facilitating access to sport for all.
- Guiti News: Providing information to help the integration of refugees.
- Le Réseau Solidarité de la Défense : To put in touch with associations and other initiatives working in the Paris La Défense area.
- Kodiko: Transmit professional and cultural codes to refugees.
- The National Federation of Victims of Collective Attacks and Accidents (FENVAC): solidarity, truth, justice, prevention and memory.
- The French Federation of Adapted Sport (FFSA): Offering any person with a mental or psychological disability the opportunity to experience the passion for sport of their choice.
- The Cerebral Palsy Foundation: Freeing the daily life of children and adults suffering from cerebral palsy.
- The University of Coffee: Training to become a barista to get out of precarious situations.
- Opening Eyes: Helping, reuniting and supporting people with visual impairment and their families.
- VMEH92: Against the isolation of people in hospital or in EHPAD by visiting them.
There are still places available, don't hesitate to register!