May by bike: a month to discover and adopt it
Paris La Défense
- From May 4, 2021 to May 28, 2021
On the initiative of the Ministries of Ecological Transition and Sports, Mai à vélo aims to democratise and promote the use of bicycles over the long term among the general public.
This year, Paris La Défense and its partner Mobilty Makers are mobilising to amplify this cycling dynamic: numerous educational, preventive and popular events around the theme will be organised from 4 to 28 May in the area.
On the programme?
- Sports challenges: teams will compete on a simulated cycle track (the team with the most mileage will win the challenge).
- Smoothie Bike: participants will be able to make their own smoothie while pedalling.
- Cargo Bike Information: an information point to find out about the various schemes such as aid for the purchase or rental of a bike, the mobility package or the company bike.
- Diagnostic Inflation: participants can have their bikes diagnosed free of charge and ask for minor repairs to be carried out.
- Marking/road safety: participants will have the opportunity to have their bike marked.
Meet us at the bottom of your tower!
Before all these events
A time of exchange will be organised on Thursday 15 April at 11.30 a.m. on the theme of soft mobility within the business district and at national level. Four experts will discuss the theme in all its forms, from budgetary aspects to development and equipment projects. Do not hesitate to ask your questions live! >> To register for this discussion, go here
Test your knowledge of the cycling ecosystem by taking this fun and info-packed quiz !
Paris La Défense