Support Secours Populaire's Green Santa Clauses!
Espace info Défense
- From November 23, 2020 to December 14, 2020
So that no one is forgotten, once again this year Father Christmas can count on the Green Santa Clauses from Secours Populaire du 92. And maybe on you too? Brighten up the festive season for those who have little and take part in the Paris La Défense gift collection!
Why a solidarity campaign?
For three weeks, the Espace Info Paris La Défense is opening its doors to the Secours Populaire solidarity campaign of the 92. The operation is part of the fight against the great precariousness of Paris La Défense, more than ever felt during the festive season. So turn yourself into a green Father Christmas to help the most destitute! Your generosity will enable children, families or elderly people in very precarious situations to celebrate Christmas and the New Year in dignity.
How to participate
From November 23rd to December 14th :
- At the Espace Info Paris La Défense, from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm: you are invited to drop off your new gifts for children aged 2 to 12 in the Green Father Christmas hood ;
- You can make a financial donation which will allow you to buy festive food parcels and other gifts for the whole family.
The Secours Populaire Green Santa Clauses
Since 1976, the Green Santa Clauses have been mobilising against the isolation and exclusion of people in great precarious situations. From November to December 31st, the Green Santa Clauses take action through various operations. These missions, such as gift wrapping or toy collection, enable them to collect as many financial or material donations as possible.
- More than 1000 toys distributed in the Hauts-de-Seine region
- 869 people were able to go on outings or stays at the end of the year.
- A solidarity chalet at the Paris La Défense Christmas market
- Collection points in more than 20 companies
- A balance sheet amounting to more than €33,000.
Espace info Défense