- Building site Tour The Link Apr 1, 2023 - Jun 30, 2023
- Construction site Edenn May 1, 2023 - Jul 31, 2023
- Deployment of the new heating network and its two substations - ZAC des Groues Feb 1, 2022 - Aug 31, 2023
- Place de La Défense Mar 1, 2021 - Sep 30, 2023
- Construction of school group 1 - ZAC des Groues Jul 1, 2021 - Jan 1, 2024
- Construction of the Engie Campus - La Garenne-Colombes Jul 1, 2021 - Jan 1, 2024
- Construction of lot 3 - La Forêt des Groues - ZAC des Groues Nov 19, 2021 - Mar 31, 2024
- Construction of lot 4 - Flora - ZAC des Groues Dec 1, 2021 - Jun 30, 2024
- LIGHTWELL Project Apr 1, 2022 - Jun 30, 2024
- Boulevard Circulaire Patrick Devedjian - Retaining wall work Aug 1, 2022 - Aug 1, 2024
- Construction of Lot 1 - West Village - ZAC des Groues Dec 31, 2021 - Sep 30, 2024
- Construction of the FOcd lot - ZAC des Groues Jan 3, 2022 - Dec 31, 2024
- Public space works on the Balcony - ZAC de Groues Oct 1, 2021 - Jan 1, 2025
- Quartier de Charlebourg, à la Garenne-Colombes : début des travaux Jun 8, 2020 - Jun 30, 2025
- Redevelopment of the public spaces of the Place Carpeaux Jan 1, 2022 - Jan 6, 2026
- Odyssey project site - Les Miroirs site Dec 15, 2021 - Jan 31, 2026
Rose de Cherbourg construction site: work schedule 1st quarter 2023
Jan 9, 2023 - Apr 1, 2023
A review of the year's main achievements in the Rose de Cherbourg
During this year of 2022, Paris La Défense has carried out a number of key projects in the Rose de Cherbourg sector.
The geometry of the roadway and the pavement were recently finalized on the circular boulevard, which made it possible to create a pedestrian and bicycle mall with vegetation at the same location on which the real estate lots are now addressed. Indeed, the transformation of the circular boulevard conceived as a highway into an urban boulevard is one of the main objectives of the project.
The pink-colored floors are very present in the district and are particularly representative of the central square, the surroundings of the towers (notably the Hekla tower, on which work was recently completed) and those of the new park. Together with the furniture and lighting, they contribute to the transformation of the Rose de Cherbourg into a more urban space, less roadway, reweaving simple connections between Puteaux and La Défense.
As for the park, the work will be completed with the final planting in the first quarter of 2023. In total, nearly 1.5 hectares will have been planted. The wooden play structures are already accessible!
Finally, the end of the installation of the guardrails marks an important step. They are present above the railroad tracks and along the entire promenade, making traffic safer and contributing to the change in the sector's identity.
The following equipment has also been installed: retractable bollards, lifting barriers and cameras. More discreet but essential work consisted in completing the waterproofing of the structures.
A year rich in accomplishments that announces the delivery of this "piece of the city" in the first quarter of 2023. The Rose de Cherbourg will complete its transformation to become an active destination open to the neighboring districts!
What are the last steps in 2023 before the final delivery of the Rose de Cherbourg district?
The construction of the stairs and elevators will ensure the new connections to the suspended promenade. At the same time, the following work will be carried out in the first quarter:
- The creation of the steps around the Defense 2000 school
- The implementation of playgrounds: skate park (under the interchange), playgrounds for toddlers near Turpin Square, a climbing wall for children (near the General de Gaulle Avenue bus stop)
- The installation of arbors on the suspended promenade. The conversion of the road ring into a large suspended promenade with contemporary arbors and specific furniture is a sign of the district's renewal, following the example of what exists in New York, Tokyo or London. This 500-meter walkway will be exclusively for pedestrians and bicycles.
- The pavement of the two-wheeler parking lot around the Tour Voltaire
- Reservations will be lifted until the summer
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org