- Rose de Cherbourg construction site: work schedule 1st quarter 2023 Jan 9, 2023 - Apr 1, 2023
- Place de La Défense Mar 1, 2021 - May 31, 2023
- Deployment of the new heating network and its two substations - ZAC des Groues Feb 1, 2022 - Jun 30, 2023
- Construction of school group 1 - ZAC des Groues Jul 1, 2021 - Jul 31, 2023
- Construction of the Engie Campus - La Garenne-Colombes Jul 1, 2021 - Jan 1, 2024
- Construction of lot 3 - La Forêt des Groues - ZAC des Groues Nov 19, 2021 - Mar 31, 2024
- Construction of lot 4 - Flora - ZAC des Groues Dec 1, 2021 - Jun 30, 2024
- LIGHTWELL Project Apr 1, 2022 - Jun 30, 2024
- Boulevard Circulaire Patrick Devedjian - Retaining wall work Aug 1, 2022 - Aug 1, 2024
- Construction of Lot 1 - West Village - ZAC des Groues Dec 31, 2021 - Sep 30, 2024
- Construction of the FOcd lot - ZAC des Groues Jan 3, 2022 - Dec 31, 2024
- Public space works on the Balcony - ZAC de Groues Oct 1, 2021 - Jan 1, 2025
- Quartier de Charlebourg, à la Garenne-Colombes : début des travaux Jun 8, 2020 - Jun 30, 2025
- Redevelopment of the public spaces of the Place Carpeaux Jan 1, 2022 - Jan 6, 2026
- Odyssey project site - Les Miroirs site Dec 15, 2021 - Jan 31, 2026
Boulevard Circulaire Patrick Devedjian - Retaining wall work
Aug 1, 2022 - Aug 1, 2024
The work on the boulevard Patrick Devedjian, under the control of Paris La Défense, will begin in August 2022. The relocation of the retaining wall was envisaged from the design of The Link project: it will allow the creation of the basement and the main access for deliveries from the tower.
The objective is to move the retaining wall (a wall that allows pressure to be contained to prevent landslides) located between the lower track and the ring road in order to free up the right-of-way under the future tower. Scheduled to take two years, this work will begin this summer and be completed in 2024.
The retaining wall will be demolished over a distance of about 100 meters and shifted to the south of Patrick Devedjian Boulevard.
In 2024, the final configuration on Patrick Devedjian Boulevard in the vicinity of The Link tower will be as follows:
- Two lanes of traffic on the lower link (as in the initial configuration in 2020, before the work on the project The Link),
- Two traffic lanes on Patrick Devedjian Boulevard (instead of three today), in line with current and projected traffic,
- A permanent and more comfortable bicycle path
Several phases are planned from August 2022 to 2024.