- Rose de Cherbourg construction site: work schedule 1st quarter 2023 Jan 9, 2023 - Apr 1, 2023
- Place de La Défense Mar 1, 2021 - May 31, 2023
- Deployment of the new heating network and its two substations - ZAC des Groues Feb 1, 2022 - Jun 30, 2023
- Construction of school group 1 - ZAC des Groues Jul 1, 2021 - Jul 31, 2023
- Construction of the Engie Campus - La Garenne-Colombes Jul 1, 2021 - Jan 1, 2024
- Construction of lot 3 - La Forêt des Groues - ZAC des Groues Nov 19, 2021 - Mar 31, 2024
- Construction of lot 4 - Flora - ZAC des Groues Dec 1, 2021 - Jun 30, 2024
- LIGHTWELL Project Apr 1, 2022 - Jun 30, 2024
- Boulevard Circulaire Patrick Devedjian - Retaining wall work Aug 1, 2022 - Aug 1, 2024
- Construction of Lot 1 - West Village - ZAC des Groues Dec 31, 2021 - Sep 30, 2024
- Construction of the FOcd lot - ZAC des Groues Jan 3, 2022 - Dec 31, 2024
- Public space works on the Balcony - ZAC de Groues Oct 1, 2021 - Jan 1, 2025
- Quartier de Charlebourg, à la Garenne-Colombes : début des travaux Jun 8, 2020 - Jun 30, 2025
- Redevelopment of the public spaces of the Place Carpeaux Jan 1, 2022 - Jan 6, 2026
- Odyssey project site - Les Miroirs site Dec 15, 2021 - Jan 31, 2026
Redevelopment of the public spaces of the Place Carpeaux
Jan 1, 2022 - Jan 6, 2026
Start of work in January 2022
Following the consultation held in 2016, Place Carpeaux will be the subject of an urban transformation carried out and financed by Paris La Défense in order to accompany the evolution of uses and atmospheres generated by the upcoming arrival of the Sisters Towers and the new EOLE station.
The square will be levelled and new unified pavements will be laid to allow easier access for people with reduced mobility** while improving comfort for all. Pedestrian and vehicle flows will also be separated to improve safety.
As the gateway to the business district, Place Carpeaux is intended to become a place of life and entertainment that will allow everyone to enjoy the new islands of vegetation, welcoming street furniture and future relaxation areas at the bottom of the towers and near the shops.
Start of the works
In November, preparatory work consisted of installing the protective decking on the Perronet North lane. The purpose of the decking is to protect the track and maintain bus traffic during the demolition work.
In January 2022, Paris La Défense will begin the renovation of 20,000 m² of Place Carpeaux and 6,000 m² of the route de la demi-lune, which will be carried out in three stages:
- From January to August 2022: the work on the slab will focus on the perimeter around the "crater", i.e. at the level of the RER/Subway/Tram access to Coeur Transport. The main objective is to bring the area up to the same level as the existing RER A exit "Grande Arche de La Défense" and the future station resulting from the EOLE project, in order to allow for level traffic, particularly for people with disabilities.
- From 2023 to 2025: work on the slab will take place mainly between the CNIT and the Les Collines de l'Arche building.
- From 2026: the renovation will finally cover the immediate surroundings of the future Sisters towers, at the level of the route de la demi-lune and the rue de Valmy.
Listening to you
Throughout the project, the public establishment will inform residents, employees and merchants of the various stages of the work. Initially, during the Défense Nord et Axe residents' committee meeting on October 19, 2021, organized by Paris La Défense, all the project's players presented the major stages of the redevelopment in detail.