- Building site Tour The Link Apr 1, 2023 - Jun 30, 2023
- Construction site Edenn May 1, 2023 - Jul 31, 2023
- Deployment of the new heating network and its two substations - ZAC des Groues Feb 1, 2022 - Aug 31, 2023
- Place de La Défense Mar 1, 2021 - Sep 30, 2023
- Construction of school group 1 - ZAC des Groues Jul 1, 2021 - Jan 1, 2024
- Construction of the Engie Campus - La Garenne-Colombes Jul 1, 2021 - Jan 1, 2024
- Construction of lot 3 - La Forêt des Groues - ZAC des Groues Nov 19, 2021 - Mar 31, 2024
- Construction of lot 4 - Flora - ZAC des Groues Dec 1, 2021 - Jun 30, 2024
- LIGHTWELL Project Apr 1, 2022 - Jun 30, 2024
- Boulevard Circulaire Patrick Devedjian - Retaining wall work Aug 1, 2022 - Aug 1, 2024
- Construction of Lot 1 - West Village - ZAC des Groues Dec 31, 2021 - Sep 30, 2024
- Construction of the FOcd lot - ZAC des Groues Jan 3, 2022 - Dec 31, 2024
- Public space works on the Balcony - ZAC de Groues Oct 1, 2021 - Jan 1, 2025
- Quartier de Charlebourg, à la Garenne-Colombes : début des travaux Jun 8, 2020 - Jun 30, 2025
- Redevelopment of the public spaces of the Place Carpeaux Jan 1, 2022 - Jan 6, 2026
- Odyssey project site - Les Miroirs site Dec 15, 2021 - Jan 31, 2026
Building site TOUR THE LINK
Sep 16, 2021 - Dec 13, 2021
New construction facilities
Progress of the work
Construction work on The Link began in mid-May, as announced in the fourth edition of Info Chantier.
This new stage began with the foundation work. This work will continue until spring 2022.
The construction of the deep foundation bars on which The Link tower will be supported is underway. This task will be completed in February 2022.
Start of work on the showcase building (early November)
The showcase building will be the prototype of the Tower and will allow the validation of technical construction choices as well as architectural choices (facades and interior design). This temporary structure, made of steel framework, will be erected over three floors.
The operation is now preparing for the construction of the superstructure linked to an increase in its workforce.
In order to carry out the work, new site facilities are required and will be installed in the vicinity of the site. These additional installations started in October.
A logistics platform for storing materials and unloading trucks to supply the cranes will be built on the ring road. Work on the micropiles that will serve as a foundation for the future logistics platform located on the ring road is underway.
Roadway improvements will have to be carried out in the vicinity of the structure in order to adapt the management of the crossroads and maintain safe traffic flow (road signs, curbs and medians, traffic lights and lighting).
Part of the steel structure required for the assembly of the first crane will be erected from mid-November.
The rest of the platform (wooden frame and floor) will be assembled from January 2022.
Location and plan of the logistic platform.
3D view of the logistic platform.
For safety reasons, part of the work (in particular the lifting and assembly of the framework and floor elements) will require the cutting off of the ring road, the RD21 and the lower link.
The cuts - and consequently the work - will be carried out at night (from 21:30 to 05:30) from the end of September. These noisy works are unfortunately unavoidable but the construction site will do everything possible to limit them. The construction site undertakes to communicate as soon as possible a precise calendar of the night interventions generating the closure of the traffic axes. During these closures, detour routes will be set up.
- Nights from November 15 to 17 in the morning**: Relocation of the intersection markings, the traffic light and its electrical cabinet
- Nights from November 22nd to 26th morning : Assembly of the crane's gantry (G4)
- Nights from December 13 to 17 morning : Crane assembly (G4)
Erection of the cranes
Four cranes will be needed to build The Link project. At the beginning of December, the first crane of the operation will be erected. It will be placed on the logistics platform. The other 3 cranes will be erected in the spring of 2022.
To enable the foundation work to be carried out, silos were installed last spring at the right-hand side of the old circular boulevard, which is unoccupied and closed to traffic.
The number of silos will be completed in the fall at the same location for the foundation strip phase.
For any question
Toll free number : 0800 943 124