- Building site Tour The Link Apr 1, 2023 - Jun 30, 2023
- Construction site Edenn May 1, 2023 - Jul 31, 2023
- Deployment of the new heating network and its two substations - ZAC des Groues Feb 1, 2022 - Aug 31, 2023
- Place de La Défense Mar 1, 2021 - Sep 30, 2023
- Construction of school group 1 - ZAC des Groues Jul 1, 2021 - Jan 1, 2024
- Construction of the Engie Campus - La Garenne-Colombes Jul 1, 2021 - Jan 1, 2024
- Construction of lot 3 - La Forêt des Groues - ZAC des Groues Nov 19, 2021 - Mar 31, 2024
- Construction of lot 4 - Flora - ZAC des Groues Dec 1, 2021 - Jun 30, 2024
- LIGHTWELL Project Apr 1, 2022 - Jun 30, 2024
- Boulevard Circulaire Patrick Devedjian - Retaining wall work Aug 1, 2022 - Aug 1, 2024
- Construction of Lot 1 - West Village - ZAC des Groues Dec 31, 2021 - Sep 30, 2024
- Construction of the FOcd lot - ZAC des Groues Jan 3, 2022 - Dec 31, 2024
- Public space works on the Balcony - ZAC de Groues Oct 1, 2021 - Jan 1, 2025
- Quartier de Charlebourg, à la Garenne-Colombes : début des travaux Jun 8, 2020 - Jun 30, 2025
- Redevelopment of the public spaces of the Place Carpeaux Jan 1, 2022 - Jan 6, 2026
- Odyssey project site - Les Miroirs site Dec 15, 2021 - Jan 31, 2026
Jul 1, 2021 - Aug 16, 2021
Cleaning of the stone façade
The cleaning of the facade will start in July and will last for 6 months. The objective of this work is to remove the existing façade stone. This work may cause some inconvenience but the company will do its best to minimise it. To carry out this work, scaffolding will be erected to remove the stones, which will be transported in their entirety to the interior of the building, thus minimising external nuisance.
Following this work, the project owner will begin restructuring the building (built in 1986), the main objectives of which are to
- To modernise its architectural image
- To open up the building to the outside world by creating green outdoor spaces and providing clear and legible access.
- To modernise the building to meet the expectations of new users by bringing it up to the standards of current requirements in terms of energy, thermal and technical performance, while maintaining a "working code" template.
Project owner / Delegated project owner: Galilée Défense / Espace Expansion
Project manager: Argenium
SPS coordinator: Socotec
Group of companies: Poulingue / Premys
Contact: [email@example.com](mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org) - 06 07 23 47 13
An information meeting will be organised in September to present the project.