- Building site Tour The Link Apr 1, 2023 - Jun 30, 2023
- Construction site Edenn May 1, 2023 - Jul 31, 2023
- Deployment of the new heating network and its two substations - ZAC des Groues Feb 1, 2022 - Aug 31, 2023
- Place de La Défense Mar 1, 2021 - Sep 30, 2023
- Construction of school group 1 - ZAC des Groues Jul 1, 2021 - Jan 1, 2024
- Construction of the Engie Campus - La Garenne-Colombes Jul 1, 2021 - Jan 1, 2024
- Construction of lot 3 - La Forêt des Groues - ZAC des Groues Nov 19, 2021 - Mar 31, 2024
- Construction of lot 4 - Flora - ZAC des Groues Dec 1, 2021 - Jun 30, 2024
- LIGHTWELL Project Apr 1, 2022 - Jun 30, 2024
- Boulevard Circulaire Patrick Devedjian - Retaining wall work Aug 1, 2022 - Aug 1, 2024
- Construction of Lot 1 - West Village - ZAC des Groues Dec 31, 2021 - Sep 30, 2024
- Construction of the FOcd lot - ZAC des Groues Jan 3, 2022 - Dec 31, 2024
- Public space works on the Balcony - ZAC de Groues Oct 1, 2021 - Jan 1, 2025
- Quartier de Charlebourg, à la Garenne-Colombes : début des travaux Jun 8, 2020 - Jun 30, 2025
- Redevelopment of the public spaces of the Place Carpeaux Jan 1, 2022 - Jan 6, 2026
- Odyssey project site - Les Miroirs site Dec 15, 2021 - Jan 31, 2026
Building site LANDSCAPE towers
Dec 1, 2020 - Dec 31, 2020
Since April 2018, Eiffage Construction teams have been renovating the former Pascal A and B towers, located at Place des Degrés in Puteaux, on behalf of SA Pascal-Propco. The existing buildings will be modernised and extended. For example, the two IGH towers, linked together by a steel structure, will each be raised by 6 metres. On completion of the works, the future building, renamed Landscape, will include 72,000 sq.m of office space.
**Facade installation work
The installation of the base facades is nearing completion. The old façades of the building are giving way to new ones while retaining some of their original appearance. Square sheets of glass are placed on the windows in order to create new conditions of thermal comfort and allow the building users to open their windows without risk.
The interior fittings are in progress and will continue until the end of 2020. These will enable the towers to be adapted to the latest standards in terms of safety, PRM regulations, environmental requirements and user comfort for future tenants.
Smoke extraction tests are underway and will continue until the end of 2020. They are punctual and are not scheduled during weekends.
Demolition work on the existing slab on the rue de la Demi-Lune side has already been completed. Exterior landscaping will be fully completed by the end of 2020 on the entire site.
Planning for the next few months
Future work consists of :
- Continuation of smoke extraction tests,
- Completion of the technical and architectural trades,
- Continuation of the exterior development on the rue de la Demi-Lune side.
Impacts of the works
Noisy works are carried out during defined time slots, taking into account the presence around the site of employees from offices, restaurants, hotels and local residents.