- Rose de Cherbourg construction site: work schedule 1st quarter 2023 Jan 9, 2023 - Apr 1, 2023
- Place de La Défense Mar 1, 2021 - May 31, 2023
- Deployment of the new heating network and its two substations - ZAC des Groues Feb 1, 2022 - Jun 30, 2023
- Construction of school group 1 - ZAC des Groues Jul 1, 2021 - Jul 31, 2023
- Construction of the Engie Campus - La Garenne-Colombes Jul 1, 2021 - Jan 1, 2024
- Construction of lot 3 - La Forêt des Groues - ZAC des Groues Nov 19, 2021 - Mar 31, 2024
- Construction of lot 4 - Flora - ZAC des Groues Dec 1, 2021 - Jun 30, 2024
- LIGHTWELL Project Apr 1, 2022 - Jun 30, 2024
- Boulevard Circulaire Patrick Devedjian - Retaining wall work Aug 1, 2022 - Aug 1, 2024
- Construction of Lot 1 - West Village - ZAC des Groues Dec 31, 2021 - Sep 30, 2024
- Construction of the FOcd lot - ZAC des Groues Jan 3, 2022 - Dec 31, 2024
- Public space works on the Balcony - ZAC de Groues Oct 1, 2021 - Jan 1, 2025
- Quartier de Charlebourg, à la Garenne-Colombes : début des travaux Jun 8, 2020 - Jun 30, 2025
- Redevelopment of the public spaces of the Place Carpeaux Jan 1, 2022 - Jan 6, 2026
- Odyssey project site - Les Miroirs site Dec 15, 2021 - Jan 31, 2026
Construction site HEKLA tower
Nov 1, 2020 - Dec 21, 2020
Back to school for the HEKLA Tower
After a period of standstill due to containment, our site has gradually resumed its activity in compliance with the barrier gestures. We are moving out of the basement and we will attack the current floors from November onwards.
The central core of the tower, containing the batteries of lifts and common areas, is detached from the peripheral floors (office platform) to reach up to 4 levels ahead. In superstructure, the tower will then be extended by one floor per week.
As you can see, the façade protection tools are gradually being installed on the contours of the tower. These tools enable us to protect our teams from the risk of falling on the peripheral floors on 3 floors. They are equipped with hydraulic cylinders that can be raised throughout the structural artwork to follow the rise of the tower. The crewing of the entire crown of the tower will be completed by the end of November.
Montage of the circular boulevard boom
For the logistical needs of the construction of the Hekla Tower, developments on the Circular Boulevard are to be undertaken. In order to manage flows, store materials and supply the site, a boom with an overhead crane must be installed on the track dedicated to the Circular Boulevard site. The boom, whose cladding will be white, will have a cantilevered section above the traffic lanes of the circular boulevard.
Erection of the steel structure of the boom will take place from 28/10 to 13/11 during daylight hours on the site's opening hours. For this, one lane of the circular boulevard will be neutralised from 10am to 4pm.
For the installation of the overhang, this will require the circular boulevard to be closed at night between 23/11 and 27/11 from 10 pm to 5 am. The work will be low-noise. The stains that could potentially generate noise will be scheduled for early evening at 9pm to avoid possible noise pollution at night.
A manager from VINCI Construction France will be available during site opening hours if necessary.
Toll-free number to be dialled: 0800 943 091
Contact mail : email@example.com