- Rose de Cherbourg construction site: work schedule 1st quarter 2023 Jan 9, 2023 - Apr 1, 2023
- Place de La Défense Mar 1, 2021 - May 31, 2023
- Deployment of the new heating network and its two substations - ZAC des Groues Feb 1, 2022 - Jun 30, 2023
- Construction of school group 1 - ZAC des Groues Jul 1, 2021 - Jul 31, 2023
- Construction of the Engie Campus - La Garenne-Colombes Jul 1, 2021 - Jan 1, 2024
- Construction of lot 3 - La Forêt des Groues - ZAC des Groues Nov 19, 2021 - Mar 31, 2024
- Construction of lot 4 - Flora - ZAC des Groues Dec 1, 2021 - Jun 30, 2024
- LIGHTWELL Project Apr 1, 2022 - Jun 30, 2024
- Boulevard Circulaire Patrick Devedjian - Retaining wall work Aug 1, 2022 - Aug 1, 2024
- Construction of Lot 1 - West Village - ZAC des Groues Dec 31, 2021 - Sep 30, 2024
- Construction of the FOcd lot - ZAC des Groues Jan 3, 2022 - Dec 31, 2024
- Public space works on the Balcony - ZAC de Groues Oct 1, 2021 - Jan 1, 2025
- Quartier de Charlebourg, à la Garenne-Colombes : début des travaux Jun 8, 2020 - Jun 30, 2025
- Redevelopment of the public spaces of the Place Carpeaux Jan 1, 2022 - Jan 6, 2026
- Odyssey project site - Les Miroirs site Dec 15, 2021 - Jan 31, 2026
Job-site ARCHE HORIZON - Quartier du Croissant - Corner of Boulevard Pesaro and Rue Salvador Allende
Jul 23, 2020 - Jul 25, 2020
Starting work and setting up the crane
The construction of the building of 50 housing units, including 20 in supervised accession, and a business in R+10 on 3 basement levels began in March.
The earthworks and perimeter walls have now been completed.
The next step is the assembly of the crane which will start on July 23rd for 2 days.
Vehicle access will be neutralized on the days of assembly at the right of the construction site on Rue Salvador Allende.
Access to Boulevard De Pesaro will also be limited to local residents and to the demolition site of the MP8 car park at the intersection with Rue des 3 Fontanots.
The construction site schedules will respect the decree of 30/06/2000 of the City of Nanterre relating to neighbourhood noise (Art. 5, Work interrupted between 8 pm and 7 am and all day Sunday and public holidays unless otherwise specified).
For any request for information or question relating to the building site, the following e-mail address is available: firstname.lastname@example.org is at your disposal.
The progress of work on this programme will be presented at the next meetings organised by Paris La Défense.