Rose de Cherbourg - Puteaux
Jun 22, 2020 - Mar 31, 2021
As part of the development of the Rose de Cherbourg sector, which plans a new destination at Paris La Défense by 2022, several projects are underway. We would like to inform you as best we can about the nature of the planned interventions and the nuisances that may be caused.
We would also like you to know that the companies will do their utmost to reduce these artworks as much as possible.
A reminder of the work started this summer and in the process of being completed (or completed): the lowering of the Rueil slip road, the Valettes crossroads, the removal of lighting masts, the removal of guardrails above the railway tracks.
Work in progress
Work on the central square
- Intervention: Started in the summer of 2020 and completed in January 2021.
- Objective: installation of the necessary equipment and networks and the creation of a new pavement on part of the square.
- Stages of the worksite: demolition of the temporary pavements, then installation of the equipment.
Work on Turpin Square
- Intervention: from September 2020 to April 2021
- Objective: to link the green areas on the site together, to make the Turpin square accessible to people with reduced mobility and to create games for children.
- Stages of the worksite: Removal of approximately 7 trees identified as being in a poor phytosanitary state or incompatible with making the square accessible to people with reduced mobility. Other trees will be replanted as part of the overall project. The revegetation of the area is a key element of the Rose de Cherbourg project.
Exit ramp from the circular boulevard Ambroise Paré
The objectives being :
- Demolish the exit ramp from the Ambroise Paré circular boulevard
- Reunite the green spaces on the site to form a single park
Stages of the construction site :
- In progress: removal of the roadway, various networks and earthworks on the embankment section (until the beginning of next year).
- The demolition of the exit ramp from the Ambroise Paré Circular Boulevard is scheduled from Monday 15 to Friday 19 February 2021.
The work will take place during the day from 7:30 am to 7 pm. In this context, part of rue Louis Pouey will be closed.
Vehicle access to all the car parks on rue Louis Pouey will be maintained from avenue Jean-Moulin.
Intervention above the railway tracks
- Removal of the ledges of viaduct A
- Laying of formwork panels allowing the removal of guardrails
- Reinforcement of a structure in the tunnel
- Placing the reinforcement of the concrete beams
Night work from 1st to 26th March 2021
Paris La Défense will operate over the railway tracks near the Square Turpin near the Avenue du Général de Gaulle. The works involve removing part of the asbestos structures (in accordance with current safety regulations), installing formwork panels enabling workers to work over the railway tracks during the day, reinforcing a structure in the tunnel and drilling holes for the reinforcement of the concrete beams. One of the long-term objectives is to bring the interchange up to standard (changing all the guardrails).
The work is scheduled to take place on Monday to Friday evenings (from 10.30 pm to 5 am) from 1st to 26th March 2021.
The drilling for the installation of the reinforcement of the concrete beams is planned for 5 nights from 1st to 5th March 2021. As the trains run during the day, the company's work can only be carried out at night... We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
If you have any questions about the project : email@example.com and during the nights of work, the Razel company is at your disposal: David Boillot - 06 78 42 03 17