An exhibition in Courbevoie town hall to discover the Seine-Europe project
In partnership with the Hauts-de-Seine Department and Paris La Défense, the City of Courbevoie is organizing an exhibition at City Hall from April 15 to May 12, 2023 to unveil the redevelopment project of the Diderot-Audran district, renamed Seine-Europe.
This major redevelopment project includes the arrival of a European school, the renovation of school facilities (elementary and middle school) and sports facilities (gymnasium), the arrival of two real estate projects (notably the Odyssey project, the greening and renovation of public spaces as well as the extension of Diderot Park.
The inhabitants of the district will be able to discover the project during the inauguration of the exhibition on Saturday, April 15, 2023, from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, in the Marius-Guerre room of the Courbevoie city hall.
To register for the inauguration
On the program: explanatory panels, videos and meetings with elected officials and representatives of the three project leaders.
The exhibition will then be open to the public free of charge until May 12, 2023.
Residents at the heart of the process
The City of Courbevoie, the Hauts-de-Seine Department and Paris La Défense are fully committed to the development of this large-scale urban project, which aims to improve the living environment of the inhabitants and strengthen the attractiveness of the sector.
By the end of 2021, urban walks organized by the city and the public institution with residents had made it possible to gather their opinions and expertise, and then to build an overall vision around strong ambitions for the Seine-Europe district:
- To give new life to a mixed neighborhood, combining housing and tertiary activities;
- Reconstructing school facilities and a gymnasium that are better adapted to the needs of the area;
- Reinforce the presence of nature in the city, extend Diderot Park and strengthen the green fabric of the historic axis towards the Seine;
- Requalify public spaces and improve connections between downtown Courbevoie and the La Défense slab;
- Involve residents in the renewal of their neighborhood.