Covid-19: opening of a screening centre at CNIT
Several Covid-19 screening centres exist in Paris La Défense: at the CNIT, in laboratories and in mobile structures, PCR and antigenic tests are accessible to all publics.
RT-PCR tests at the CNIT and in laboratories
The Île-de-France Regional Health Agency (ARS) has opened a Covid-19 screening centre at the CNIT until the end of the winter. Located on the site of the Red d'Hippo restaurant, which has since been closed, the centre is open from Monday to Saturday, from 9.30 am to 3.30 pm for priority groups over 6 years of age, and only on presentation of proof of age.
PCR screening (in the nose) is free and does not require an appointment to be made. The time slot from 9am to 2pm is reserved for priority people who :
- have a medical prescription,
- have had risky contact with a confirmed case, or have been contacted by CPAM or ARS as part of the contact investigation,
- are health professionals and/or assimilated professionals working in the home.
Screening by appointment, via the dedicated ARS telephone platform, is strictly reserved for treating doctors, who are considered as having priority.
As regards waiting for results, the ARS promises to send them by email within 24 hours.
In the neighbourhood laboratories, the PCR test is open to the general public, with or without an appointment:
- Le Labo 4 Temps, open Monday to Friday from 7.30 am to 7 pm.
- LBM Parc Monceau, open Monday to Thursday from 10 am to 6 pm, Friday until 4 pm and Saturday from 9 am to 12 pm.
Antigenic tests in mobile structures
In the public area, tents have been set up on the initiative of associations or pharmacies.
Set up by the Red Cross since 11 December, a screening centre has been set up at the Porte Parvis des Quatre Temps, near McDonald's. It will remain open until 31 January, from Wednesday to Sunday, from 10am to 5pm.
Pharmacies in the Boeldieu and Reflets districts have also set up tents in front of their shops to carry out antigenic tests.
- Guyobon Pharmacy, 60 Jardins Boieldieu, 92800 Puteaux, open Monday to Friday from 9 am to 8 pm and Saturday until 1 pm.
- Manhattan Pharmacy, 33 Patio des Reflets, 92400 Courbevoie, open Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 7:30 pm.
To locate the screening points on a map, click here
Since 28 September, ARS has deployed 20 permanent screening centres at Covid-19 throughout the Paris Region. Two, reserved for a priority audience, are located in the Hauts-de-Seine region (Issy-les-Moulineaux and Paris La Défense). Intended to strengthen the range of tests on offer in the Paris region, each centre will reach a capacity of at least 500 RT-PCR tests per day by mid-October, i.e. a total of 10,000 additional tests per day in the Paris region.