Real estate and city barometer
On Wednesday, December 11, Paris La Défense will be speaking at a conference at SIMI, the commercial real estate exhibition, which will take place at the Palais des Congrès.
For those who are unaware of it, SIMI is the reference event for players in the real estate industry in France. Over three days, it brings together more than 30,000 professionals and nearly 500 companies and local authorities.
This year, the Palladio Foundation and EY will present the 4th edition of their "Real Estate and City Barometer". A round table discussion in which Marie-Célie Guillaume, Executive Director, will take part on Wednesday, December 11 from 11:30 to 12:30.
This study is carried out in partnership with some thirty professional real estate organisations and involves more than 1000 managers. It focuses on the economy, the trades and the challenges of this industry, in all its components, i.e. more than 100 trades gathered within 8 sectors of activity.
The other stakeholders
- Véronique BEDAGUE-HAMILIUS - Deputy General Manager - NEXITY GROUP
- Meka BRUNEL - Director General Manager - GECINA
- Bertrand DE FEYDEAU - President - PALLADIO FOUNDATION
- Thierry LAROUE-PONT - Chairman of the Management Board - BNP PARIBAS REAL ESTATE
- Marc LHERMITTE - Partner - EY CONSULTING