VINCI's headquarters, an emblematic program in Les Groues
In September 2021, nearly 4,000 VINCI employees moved into the archipelago, the Group's headquarters. All the business lines will be brought together on the Les Groues fringe, so as to encourage the development of synergies and multiple connections within the archipelago, but also with the district's ecosystem.
The two architects, Jean-Paul Viguier and Marc Mimram, set out to create an architectural ensemble that is both plural and homogeneous, reflecting the Group's DNA, in order to "create a city". In this way, the archipelago represent both the diversity and the collective spirit of VINCI, and will illustrate its openness to the city. One particularity - and added value - of the project lies in its mixed-use logic, since it interweaves a private building for tertiary use with a public transport structure, with the future Nanterre La Folie station.
This project also demonstrates the Group's strong ambition in terms of development, which is to build the city on top of the city. The aim is to recreate urban intensity in this former railway wasteland in order to make the best use of land resources and limit urban sprawl. Finally, the archipelago is intended to become a demonstrator of the Group's know-how and innovations, exemplary in terms of quality of life at work for its residents and the energy performance of the buildings.
The VINCI world headquarters in figures
- 74,000 sq.m. of office space and 1,500 sq.m. of retail space
- 4,000 workstations
- 100 m (24 floors): height of the high-rise building
- March 2016: signing of the land sale agreement
- March 2017: filing of the building permit by VINCI and SNCF Réseau
- January 2018: start of earthworks and foundations for phase 1
- 1st quarter 2019: start of structural work on the superstructure
- Spring 2019: start of work on section 2
- End of 2020: completion of structural work
- Early 2021: start of tenant works
- September 2021: delivery of the project
- October 2021: delivery of lot D
Click to enlarge
The others projects of Les Groues