The Takis Basin: a prestigious panorama
- A prestigious venue with a breathtaking view
- Over 1,400 sq.m. of modular space
- A high level of daily traffic
- Esplanade de La Défense metro station exits in the immediate vicinity of the space
- Trendy and eventful locations nearby, with a range of bars and restaurants open all year round
- Spaces available all year round for all types of gatherings and commercial operations
With its 49 lights perched on springs, the Bassin Takis is a flagship location in Paris La Défense. Located on the historic axis, it offers a 360° view of Europe's leading business district and an unobstructed view of Paris. On one side the Grande Arche, on the other the Arc de Triomphe and in the middle the Bassin Takis... A striking effect guaranteed!
Its elegance and privileged viewpoint make it a "prestigious" location, the ideal place to organise your exhibitions, shootings, fashion shows... In the immediate vicinity of the basin, the Oxygen restaurant complex, one of the new trendy places in the district, is very popular at lunchtime and during afterwork, all year round.
Click to enlarge and see all images
Organise your event
Your event operation ║ Your street marketing event ║ Your shooting
Discover the venues for your event
The Parvis de La Défense: an exceptional XXL space ║ The Place de La Défense: the agora of the district ║ The Agam Fountain: amazing perspectives