The Parvis de La Défense: an exceptional XXL space
- One of the largest urban outdoor spaces in Greater Paris,
- More than 10,000 sq.m. available for any project every day of the year,
- An emblematic place for large gatherings,
- A site with "high traffic" and high daily attendance,
- A 100% pedestrian zone,
- Metro and RER exits with direct access to the Parvis,
- A taxi rank nearby,
- Parking facilities in the immediate vicinity,
- A range of technical services: power supply, water point and provision of barriers
All roads lead to the Parvis!
The Parvis is located in the heart of the business district, between the CNIT, the Grande Arche and the Westfield Les 4 Temps shopping centre. It benefits from the high footfall of the two shopping centres (45 million visitors per year) and the Grande Arche de La Défense transport station (more than 500,000 people per day).
Strategically located at the foot of the Grande Arche, the Parvis gives a spectacular dimension to your events, whatever their size. It offers modular spaces with exceptional volumes to accommodate a wide range of projects.
Click to enlarge and see all images