Project Watt :
- Contracting authority : Sogeprom
- Foncière : La Française
- Architect: Workshops 2/3/4/
Project Parvis :
- Master of work: ASL Delalande
- Delegated project manager: JLL
- Architect: Workshops 2/3/4
Surface : 12,000 sq.m. for Watt / 1,600 sq.m. for the Parvis-RIE project Location : North Arch / Coupole-Regnault (La Défense) Delivery: 2021
Entrusted to SOGEPROM, the renovation and extension of the office building will eventually bring the surface area from 8,600 m2 SDP to 12,000 m2 SDP. Three years after renovating the AMPÈRE E+ building, also entrusted to the Ateliers 2/3/4/ architecture agency, which has become its head office and an illustration of its know-how in terms of innovation, SOGEPROM is metamorphosing the "City Défense" building, now renamed "WATT". More precisely, the renovation and extension will allow :
- a better visibility of the building and its access by redesigning the façade and creating a base that will address the street;
- better urban integration by modifying the building's entrance and installing a cafeteria open to the public on the ground floor, creating a new connection between the WATT and AMPÈRE E buildings from the circular boulevard of Paris La Défense to the rue Henri Regnault in Courbevoie;
- an increase in office space, more flexible and trend-leading platforms designed to serve users.
A bright, green environment in the heart of Paris La Défense
The restructuring of WATT also provides for the creation of accessible terraces and loggias allowing outdoor access on almost all levels and on the roof, on the north (on the mall) and south (on the garden) façades. Vegetation will be omnipresent in the building on the terraces and tree boxes. A true haven of light, open to the outside, WATT will offer beautiful unobstructed views, conducive to performance and creation. The work spaces will be punctuated with agoras inviting to regenerate and encouraging collaborative work. Numerous services will be offered within WATT thanks to the creation of warm and connected spaces dedicated to reception, concierge services, well-being and catering.
Finally, the project is part of a strong environmental approach, which has resulted in the awarding of a number of labels:
- HQE Sustainable Building, Excellent level,
- BREEAM NC 2016, level Excellent,
- WELL, Core & Shell, Gold level,
- WIRED SCORE,
- Label EFFINERGIE Rénovation.
The project consists of the overall rehabilitation of a real estate complex consisting of an Inter-Company Restaurant and the Parvis.
The Restaurant Inter-Entreprise is located on the first basement level, common to the Watt and Ampère buildings. While the Parvis in the DRC is the pedestrian esplanade that also seats the two buildings mentioned above.
Within the framework of the overall rehabilitation of the real estate complex, the primary desire is to link the boulevard, which will take on a more urban dimension, with the Parvis de la Défense. Work will be carried out on the base at the bend in the rue Henri Regnault to allow better integration with its surroundings and easier access. In addition, the work to resize the surface area of the RIE is an opportunity to review the relationship of each of the buildings with this space, which has been made more user-friendly and with more diversified uses.
Click to enlarge