Developer: Paris La Défense
Architect: Christian de Portzamparc
Surface area: 95,000 sq.m.
Height: 200 m
Location: Arche Nord, near the Cnit (Puteaux)
Delivery date: 2025
The Sisters Towers project is part of the development of the Carpeaux-Cnit sector. Built on abandoned rail and road property located at the level of the route de la demi-Lune, the real estate complex is composed of two towers, 200 m and 100 m high, connected by a deck offering relaxation services for the hotel. One of the two towers will house 75,000 square meters of office space, and the other 310 rooms of the Radisson Collection Hotel and Suites. The strong architecture of the towers proposed by the designer Christian de Portzamparc and the location very close to the Grande Arche, will renew the image of La Défense on a much larger scale than the Carpeaux sector.
Located between the Cnit and the Grande Arche de La Défense, the Sisters Towers project will allow Paris La Défense to redevelop the Place Carpeaux to facilitate access to public transportation, including the future Cnit La Défense station. The project will also link the Cnit and the Faubourg de l'Arche with new public spaces and shops, and will facilitate new links between La Défense and Courbevoie. The Sisters Towers will offer a unique combination of exceptional facilities for all audiences: hotel residents, office workers, and also external visitors.
- Terrace: at the top of the Deck, 100 m above the slab level, the terrace connects the office tower and the hotel tower and offers breathtaking views of La Défense
- Swimming pool, SPA & Wellness: the hotel is equipped with an unprecedented range of relaxation facilities
- Panoramic restaurant and sky bar
- A fitness center completes this offer, accessible to both hotel guests and office users.
In September 2017, Paris La Défense began partial demolition work on the Viaduc du Havre. This land is dedicated to the Sisters Towers construction project.
This work was carried out in two phases:
- A first phase to reinforce the existing structure by creating two new piers and a new beam under the part of the Viaduct that will be maintained.
- A second phase for the sawing and the removal by block of a part of the Viaduct with the help of a crane. The retained part of the Viaduct will be the square in front of the Sisters Towers tomorrow.
Click to enlarge