Architect: ASA - Axel SCHOENERT
Height / storey: 99.66 m, 12 storeys
Surface area: 20,781sq.m, coliving and student residence, 644 student studios
Delivery date: 2024
Location: Arche Sud sector (Puteaux)
Lilo will replace the Le Guillaumet office building and offer a new housing solution for students in the area from 2024 onwards.
A new coliving and student residence near the Rose de Cherbourg
Located near the future station of the western line 15, the "Lilo" building complex is on the border between La Défense and the residential fabric of Puteaux. With its "L" shape, it makes way for a new construction in place of the old office building Le Guillaumet built at the end of the 1980s.
The Axel Schoenert architects agency has been commissioned to restructure and build the future student and young worker residence. By 2024, nearly 644 student studios will be built at 60 avenue du Général de Gaulle. The ambitions of this Lilo project are strong with the idea of :
- Requalify the environment by demolishing the existing building and building a new one
- Create a building for young professionals
- To revitalise the district by a mixed offer with the creation of a common base
- Create a garden level in connection with the green space on the ground floor
- Offer different activities to the building's occupants
The aim is also to build a student residence that meets the various current standards in force and offers its future residents quality private and common spaces: a large lobby for the reception area, several common work rooms, a sports hall, green outdoor spaces accessible on the ground floor and private outdoor spaces.
This residence is located in an attractive environment close to la Rose de Cherbourg where the Hekla tower was recently delivered and the student residence YouFirst Campus Paris La Défense in 2018. Quality public spaces, with a square, reunited green spaces and facilities such as a skate park are added.
An ambitious programme
The programme therefore provides for a surface area of almost 20,781 m² with :
- 644 student studios and co-living units, the majority of which are T1s, of around 20 square metres. Some A few T2, T3 and T4 flats will also be built.
- Terrace, garden, balconies and accessible roof top
- Lobby and common areas, laundry, fitness
- 166 parking spaces, 33 of which are electric
This residence will be operated under the Hackasi brand, a management platform for student residences.
Certifications and labels
- NF Bâtiments Tertiaires - Démarche HQE® - Passeport Niveau Excellent
- NF Habitat Indoor Air
- BREEAM Very Good
- E+ C- label