Developer : Paris La Défense
Investor: Générale Continentale Investissements (GCI) / Benson Elliot Architect : Studios Architecture
General Contractor: Bouygues Bâtiment IdF - Private Renovation
Owner: SCI BD Guynemer, represented by GCI
Project Owner Assistant : Ideve
Surface area : 22 000 sq.m.
Location : Arche Nord, Coupole - Regnault district (Courbevoie)
Delivery: Q3 2020
Just a 5-minute walk from the main transport hub of Paris La Défense, Latitude is being built by Générale Continentale Investissements (GCI) in partnership with Benson Elliot Capital Management (BECM). The project has eight large floors with 2,200 sq.m. of floor space capable of accommodating up to 1,800 people in a setting dedicated to professional excellence and commercial attractiveness.
Latitude was designed to provide an inclusive work environment through spatial and architectural considerations of state-of-the-art facilities and services. With a bold design by Studios Architecture, just a stone's throw from the CNIT and on the banks of Boulevard Circulaire, the building enjoys high visibility. Latitude is distinguished by specific architectural elements with a wave of ribbons wrapping around the building. This movement integrates itself into the urban dynamic while calming its resonances.
The building's accessibility to Latitude's Metro and RER was significantly facilitated by the creation of new staircases and the installation of an elevator linking the infrastructure to the CNIT and the main La Défense network.
Latitude is :
- 22 000 sq.m. of office space spread over 8 floors;
- 267 parking spaces for cars, 33 motorized two-wheelers and 55 bicycle spaces ;
- spacious, efficient and luminous office floors with an average useful surface of 2,200 sq.m. ;
- a diversified offer of restaurants and services on the ground floor;
- environmental certifications and labels: HQE 'Exceptional', BREEAM 'Excellent', Effinergie+, Well Core and Shell ready, Wiredscore 'Platinum' level;
- Excellent visibility from the circular boulevard and the CNIT. Less than 5 minutes walk from La Défense public transport (RER A, Metro 1), easily accessible by lifts, escalators and newly built staircases.
On the ground floor, future users will be able to find :
- an atrium bar ;
- a food hall;
- a Grab & Go;
- a brasserie;
- meeting rooms;
- coffee bar;
- ephemeral/pop-up stores;
- wine cellar.