Developer : Paris La Défense
Architects: Jean-Paul Viguier and Marc Mimram
Contracting authority: VINCI
Companies: VINCI Construction
Surface: 74,000 sq.m., including 73,000 sq.m. of offices and 1,000 sq.m. of shops
Location: Nanterre, Parc Nord district
Delivery: Spring 2021
The future headquarters of VINCI, an emblematic program of the Groups
From mid-2021, nearly 4,000 VINCI employees will move to the archipelago, the Group's future headquarters.
All the business lines will thus be grouped together on the fringe of Les Groues, in order to encourage the development of synergies and multiple connections within the archipelago but also with the local ecosystem.
The two architects, Jean-Paul Viguier and Marc Mimram, have endeavoured to create an architectural ensemble that is both plural and homogeneous, reflecting the Group's DNA, to "make the city". In this way, the archipelago will express both VINCI's diversity and collective spirit, and will illustrate its openness to the city. A special feature - and added value - of the project lies in its mixed logic, since it combines a private building for tertiary use with a public transport facility (the RER E station).
This project also demonstrates the Group's strong ambition in terms of development, that of building the city on the city. The aim is to recreate urban intensity in this former railway wasteland in order to make the best use of land resources and limit urban sprawl.
Lastly, the archipelago will be a demonstration of the Group's know-how and innovations, setting an example in terms of quality of working life for its inhabitants and energy performance of buildings.
VINCI's future world headquarters in figures :
- 74,000 sq.m, including 73,000 sq.m of offices and 1,000 sq.m of retail space.
- 4,000 workstations
- 100 m (i.e. 24 floors): height of the IGH
- 200 people mobilized on the structural work in 2019.
- 800 employees mobilized at the peak of the project
- March 2016: signing of the promise to sell the land
- January 2018: start of earthworks and foundation work for tranche 1.
- 1st quarter 2019: start of structural work on the superstructure
- Spring 2019: work begins on Unit 2
- End of 2020: end of structural work
- Beginning 2021: start of work by lessees
- Spring 2021: project delivery
- Mid-2021: VINCI employees begin to move in
The others projects of Les Groues