On the occasion of the construction of the Ampère Tower, the rue Regnault, which consisted of a street and a road allowance, was vegetated in March 2017. The street extends onto a roadway accompaniment located on the "circular," which also declines a country atmosphere with pine trees, lavender and other flowering perennials.
The strata are composed of evergreen grasses, summer flowering perennials and spring flowering shrubs. Installed on the roadway, the area is conducive to extensive maintenance (little intervention) in accordance with the differentiated management plan.
The objectives of this development are to :
- Bring coherence with the surroundings
- Work on the dominant color of acid green (like the Cornus of the Ampère Tower)
- To promote the notion of an 'ecological corridor
- Work on a "soft and rural" plant palette composed of elements characteristic of biodiversity zones (flowering perennials, fruiting shrubs, flowering vines, etc.)
- Restore the notion of seasonality which modifies and makes the massif live differently according to the period of the year with several strong times.
This space has been labeled eco-garden in 2022.