Between the Hoche and Rouget de Lisle eco-districts in Nanterre, the Hoche urban park was opened to the public in 2017. Located above the A86 and close to the A14/A86, this space provides a link between the neighboring neighborhoods.
With a surface area of 1.4 ha, this urban park offers several spaces and facilities:
- a skate park for beginners and advanced skaters
- a vast green space composed of a large lawn and wooded slopes
- play areas for children aged 3 to 6 and 6 to 12
- a bowling alley
- table tennis tables
The main entrance is on the Becquet Bridge side and multiple entrances facilitate access. This contemporary urban park has been designed to ensure transparency of vision. Thus, wherever you are in the park, your field of vision will be completely clear.
- From October 15 to March 15: every day from 7 am to 7 pm
- From March 16th to October 14th: every day from 7am to 9pm
Avenue de la Commune de Paris in Nanterre