Year of construction: 2015
Architect : Emmanuelle Colboc
137 housing units, including 47 social housing units, 47 student housing units and 43 housing units undergoing accession procedures
Housing in the République district
In the heart of the République district, the residence designed by the architect Emmanuelle Colboc for Domaxis is located in the immediate vicinity of the Gare Nanterre Université and the Université Paris Ouest Nanterre La Défense.
On a daily basis, young students cohabit with the new owners and numerous families. The 137 housing units include 47 social housing units, 47 student housing units and 43 housing units undergoing accession. The 2- to 5-room apartments are extended by balconies and loggias.
The residence also meets high environmental quality criteria: the housing units are BBC (Bâtiment Basse Consommation) certified and bear the Habitat et Environnement label. Domestic hot water is supplied by solar panels installed on the roof of the residence. Vegetated roofs have been created with a dual advantage: to protect the waterproofing of the residence and to ensure better thermal comfort thanks to insulating vegetation.
Delivered in 2015, the Résidence Les Voiles Blanches was inaugurated on October 5 (work began in June 2013 and the foundation stone was laid on October 9, 2013).
Requalified public spaces
In the context of this project, Paris La Défense has carried out several actions for the requalification of the République district:
- Construction of a temporary car park with 53 spaces
- Creation of public spaces around the residence
- Redevelopment of public spaces in preparation for the delivery of the Nanterre-University multimodal hub
- Realization of the Anatole France viaduct where associations from Nanterre and the Diocese will settle.
- Programming of the Campus Ynov program: a digital campus coupled with a student residence
- Redevelopment of the rue Anatole France in preparation for the arrival of the T1 tramway