Higher education in Paris La Défense
Business or management schools
The objective of business and management schools is to make you experts in the economic world (macro) and the company (micro), both operational and strategic, versatile and specialized, capable of being a manager as well as an entrepreneur. The reputation of adaptability of its students makes them sought after by recruiters as soon as they graduate.
And for this, there are several choices available in the region:
- The Conte Paris La Défense school is specialized in luxury and fashion and has been a reference since 1949.
- The Léonard-de-Vinci School of Management is located in the heart of the La Défense university complex.
- IDRAC Business School - Paris campus: since 2018, this business school is at the heart of an innovative multidisciplinary campus.
- EDC Paris Business School: the former Executive School is focused on innovation, openness to the world and sustainable development.
- IESEG School of Management : 1st post-bac business school in the 2017 Financial Times ranking, it welcomes international students.
- ESSEC Business School Executive Education: created in 1907, the École supérieure des sciences économiques et commerciales is an institution of excellence.
- ICN Business School Paris: internationally recognized for marketing, luxury, finance and business, the campus is now located at the foot of La Grande Arche de La Défense.
- From Vinci Executive Education: in 2022, 4 of its MBDAs and 4 Masters specializing in management, health and digital were ranked in the top 10 and top 3 of the best Masters 2022. Since September 2022, the campus is at the heart of the Le Croissant project in Nanterre.
- IFAG Paris - School of Management: To train for entrepreneurship in Europe's leading business district!
- 3A - The International School of Responsible Management: with a special focus on sustainable and humanitarian development.
- Ascencia Business School: for training in human resources, management, and business strategy.
- IFG Executive Education : founded in 1956, this management school for executives and future executives offers online or blended (distance and face-to-face) training.
- ESCE - International Business School : 3rd in the MOCI (Le Moniteur du Commerce International) 2022 ranking of international business courses.
- ENSMI - École Nationale Supérieure du Management Immobilier (National School of Real Estate Management): training courses combining real estate and ethics.
- ESI Group Courbevoie: For 15 years, the reference in real estate training. It offers 19 training cycles leading to a diploma and more than 450 themes related to the real estate business.