Setting up in Paris La Défense
La Défense is a site of exceptional scale and multiple assets, so many reasons to convince you to come and live there. Joining the Paris La Défense district to set up your company or your startup on a long-term basis means joining one of the 500 companies that have already been established for many years - 40% of which are foreign - and the region's leading research and development centre.
Are you looking for a location for your company? Are you looking to join a leading economic area, a strategic location on a national or international level? Here are a few reasons to join Paris La Défense :
An exceptional transport network
Located 10 minutes from the historic centre of Paris and close to international train stations and airports, Paris La Défense benefits from an exceptional central location and one of the best transport links in the Greater Paris area.
- 87% of the business district's employees come by public transport.
- A major Greater Paris hub: 5 high-capacity rail lines, 22 bus lines
- 2 new stations by 2022 (extension of RER E) and arrival of metro line 15 by 2030.
- A district located less than 3 hours away from the main European cities
- A road infrastructure makes it easy to reach the district from the A14 motorway, the N13 national road, and the various departmental roads that converge on the circular boulevard.
- 23,000 parking spaces for motorists with the possibility of electric recharging
- A network of cycle paths allowing you to move around by bike with lanes located on and under the slab to reach the towers.
- The possibility of riding a scooter throughout the entire territory.
- Dedicated markings and specific facilities for People with Reduced Mobility.
A premium real estate offer
The only vertical district in France with more than 60 skyscrapers, Paris La Défense, by deploying the most innovative urban planning, offers a very diverse range of office rentals, flexible offers from 10 sq.m.. upwards, which meet the highest international and environmental standards. An exceptional working environment, just minutes from the historic heart of Paris and a few hours from other European capitals. With nearly 3.7 million sq.m. of office space, the La Défense office park offers quality real estate products:
- A renewed property portfolio: 1/4 of the buildings are less than 10 years old and almost half are less than 20 years old.
- A significant part of the asset modernisation is dedicated to restructuring, thus reducing the environmental footprint
- A very competitive rental offer: Condition of use (360€ - 470€), Renovated (430€ - 530€), New/Restructured (430€ - 550€)
- 45,000 sq.m. of coworking space
A transformed and lively neighbourhood
- Events all year round: festivals, concerts, exhibitions, sporting events...
- A collection of more than 60 artworks to be discovered in the public space
- 245,000 sq.m. of retail space: 600 shops, 125 restaurants, 16 cinemas, etc.
- A 40,000-seat performance hall
- Exhibition, seminar and convention spaces of suitable size (accommodating 10 to 5,000 visitors)
- 2,600 hotel rooms in international brands
- Bars in rooftop
- A strong social and environmental policy for the entire business district (fight against extreme precariousness, fight against food waste, etc.)
A neighbourhood favoured by its employees
With a sustained animation policy, modernised and green public spaces, new services for businesses and their employees, the transformation initiated in the business district has largely contributed to the satisfaction of its users. According to the BVA - Paris La Défense barometer conducted among employees in 2019:
- For 93% of employees, Paris La Défense is a district where it is good to work.
- 92% of employees are proud to work at Paris La Défense.
- 73% of employees believe that Paris La Défense has changed for the better in recent years
- 96% of employees are satisfied with the accessibility of the district by public transport.
- 96% of employees are satisfied with the shopping offer
A leading economic and innovation basin
Paris La Défense is THE business district of Paris. It is home to a unique concentration of leading companies that are at the centre of international decision-making. A strong concentration of key players favourable to business development, with nearly 500 companies established, 40% of which are foreign, the business district is the real gateway to Greater Paris :
- 15 Fortune Global 500 companies based in Paris La Défense.
- A diversified ecosystem : Finance, Banking, Insurance (34%), Energy (29%), Audit and Consulting (15%), Industry and Production (10%), Information and Communication (7%), Other (5%)
- Origins of the companies established: Europe (46%), North America (41%), Asia (11%), Middle East and Gulf countries (1%), Africa (1%)
- The largest Fintech incubator in the Greater Paris region located at Paris La Défense