Boulevard de La Défense
Redeveloping the Boulevard de La Défense, a territorial challenge
The major developments planned as part of the project to redevelop boulevard de La Défense into an urban boulevard consist of :
- Two-way traffic with two lanes,
- The implementation of a one-way two-way bicycle path on the sidewalk,
- The installation of a shaft alignment and ground covers,
- The replacement of public lighting and traffic lights.
The issues during the works are :
- The permanent maintenance of two traffic lanes,
- The preservation of pedestrian paths to reach transport hubs and major facilities,
- Taking into account the events scheduled at the Paris La Defense Arena,
- Phasing of road works according to the progress of related projects.
Ultimately, this operation will link and connect the districts of Les Groues, the Nanterre terraces and the University for a calm and balanced continuity.
The others projects of Les Groues